Sunday, February 3, 2008

Out and about in Perth

After being told all week by the meteorologist on every news channel that it was meant to rain all weekend in Perth, I decided to not make any plans. As you can see from the pictures below, it was raining "really hard" (Ha Ha). I think the next time I am told that, I will make plans anyway :-)

Jeremy played golf on Friday (sorry no pictures, he forgot the camera in his backpack), but he said that it was the hardest yet one of the nicest courses he has ever played. I think his favorite were all the kangaroo's that were present.

I did have to camera as we were out and about in Perth, and snapped some of these shots.

This first set of pictures are taken of Swan River on the East Side of Perth. Swan River runs all throughout Perth (it is the River by Downtown Perth, that Jeremy and I run/walk/ride by all the time), down to Fremantle and out into the Indian Ocean.





Then here are some pictures of Queens Park...a new favorite park of ours here.




My adorable husband...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, I didn't know I could leave comments. Now I am real pumped and you will be getting all kinds of comments from me!!

Wish I was out and about in Perth instead of Lubbock. :)

Katie and Chip said...

The blogging world is so fun! I have been using your blog as an example (in case you notice any similarities)! I just learned how to add friends...so we can now follow your time in Perth!!! We can't wait to visit you guys!!

Lynsey said...

oh...it looks beautiful!!! hope you're both good. we have to set up a phone date because b4 you know it you will be back in h-town!! love you both, from us three! xxx