Thursday, March 13, 2008

Think LEFT!!!

Libby was brave and decided to take a drive tonight. She did SO well... Just like a pro :-)


Here she is going through her first round abouts. She had no problems!


Travis and Libby also have eaten some of Australia's staple foods... Tim Tams (a cookie or as they call them here, a biscuit), Vegemite, and as shown in the picture below Kangaroo...


Here are some views from the last couple of nights...

The view of Perth at night from South Bank (or South Perth, where we live).


A view from Cottesloe Beach. Sunset on the Indian Ocean.


Please say an extra prayer for Travis. He is suffering from the worst sunburn he has has (I think I forgot to emphasis the strength of the sun down under), and a little cold. Poor guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad...I thought from Libby's email that the sunburn was NOT bad. I'm sorry Travis!!!