Sorry I have been so bad about posting since we have been home! Things are still a bit crazy and up in the air as we still try and get our house back in order (it has been like we are moving in all over again)...poor Jeremy has had to do most of the "work". I organize, throw things away (my speciality...I am someone if we have not used it lately, toss it!), and well plan for Miss Kaytlin's arrival (sleeping has become a new speciality of mine as well). Plus our time has been taken up with lots of trips to the doctor since I am going bi-weekly, plus I have had to go more because of different tests they did not do on me in Australia, so they are now doing here.
Anyway, last weekend we did get away and go to the Texas A&M game. I have to admit that I felt so old being on campus pregnant!!! I had a shirt on that said "Aggie Baby on the way" or something to that effect and we felt like everyone was starring at me or it... ha ha.
J&I had a lot of fun in College Station even though it was a brief trip. Unfortunately this is a "rebuilding" year for the Aggies so they did not do so well, but they will get there :-)
Here are pictures from last weekend.
This picture is of Jeremy with Philip, a family friend of the Hall's that is now a fish in the band. :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment