First of all, NO we are not pregnant again... Ha ha... BUT my sister is!!! We are SOOOOOO excited to be welcoming a new little cousin (for Kaytlin) into the family in just about 6 months! She is due July 31, 2009, which is so exciting yet nerve racking for us since that is when we will be in Scotland! So I think we are headed over early and we will be home as close to the 31st as possible. Now if I could only plan my trip to Lubbock as well as she did planning her trip down her (Her and her hubby got her the night I went into labor).... Please pray for a continued healthy pregnancy and baby for them!
*** I had some pics but for some reason I cannot upload them :-( I will have to get her to send them to me in a different form!
No comments:
Post a Comment