On Monday, we headed just up the coast to Slains Castle. It is the ruins of an old castle. It was gorgeous, and fun to explore. Kaytlin's first castle! Hope you enjoy the pictures.
I looked at all the pics, they are GORGeouse!! I need to go where ever you are it's inspiring and OH to wear a sweater again. i am so envious :) I can't WAIT til i pull on my first Turtleneck this year lol. Katylin looks like a PRO and living English Style and You look beautiful as always!! Jeremy, man I had no idea how much of a famous golfer he was :) Sounds like you all had an AMAZING adventure! Glad your back!! *Keri*
1 comment:
I looked at all the pics, they are GORGeouse!! I need to go where ever you are it's inspiring and OH to wear a sweater again. i am so envious :) I can't WAIT til i pull on my first Turtleneck this year lol. Katylin looks like a PRO and living English Style and You look beautiful as always!! Jeremy, man I had no idea how much of a famous golfer he was :) Sounds like you all had an AMAZING adventure! Glad your back!! *Keri*
Post a Comment