A week after we retuned from Scotland, Kaytlin and I (Jeanae) flew up to Lubbock to visit my sister, Ashley, and her husband, Michael, and to meet my newest niece, Ava. Kaytlin was perfect on the flight, which I was so grateful for, especially since it was just her and I flying this trip. Jeremy ended up meeting us up in Lubbock later on that week. We had a FABULOUS time and loved getting to know Miss Ava. She is such a precious, sweet, easy baby and my sister is a wonderful mommy! Here are some pictures form the week. OH! At first Kaytlin was not real sure of Ava, and was pulling her hair and pushing her away (I think she just thought of her like a toy), but by the end of the week, K was giving her kisses and sitting and watching her... it was sweet!
Ash got this outfit for Ava when she found out she was having a girl, and then Kaytlin's, Aunt Libby and Uncle Travis got her the same outfit a couple of months later. We could not resist dressing them alike!
The girls playing one morning...
1 comment:
Love the little flower outfit! So cute.
Post a Comment