For Kaytlin's 1st Halloween she was Cinderella. Jeremy and I searched one day for costumes and after 4-5 stores we could not find one that we really liked, but we ended up finally going to Babies R Us where they had some Disney costumes that we had seen before. Little did we know that by this time (it was still around 2 weeks prior to Halloween), they would be SO picked over. We found this Cinderella costume (it was the LAST Disney costume) and it was for a 24 month old. We debated and debated, but decided we would rather have her as Cinderella than a turkey or a giraffe (our other options). We thought she looked absolutely beautiful!

Our friends, the Fourie's, were in from AU so we went out that day and got them their own costumes.. Imogen was a Texas cowgirl and Ashlinn was Tinkerbell. They were ADORABLE, but unfortunately I do not have pics. Their mommy I know got lots though, maybe she will send me some :-)
Kaytlin with Gram getting all of her goodies. Thank you Gram, that is STILL my favorite book!



No comments:
Post a Comment