Last Fall I enrolled Kaytlin in a music class called Kindermusik. We continued this semester as well, and Jeremy came along today to see what we do every day. It is so much fun for K&I. Here is a glimpse....
Shake, shake shake!
So many things to make noises with!
They ALL love the big drum!

K doing her exercises
K getting some attention from the other girls.
K getting her massage
Thank you Daddy for coming, WE LOVED having you!


3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Kaytlin is changing so much. She's looking like a wee girl...no more baby :o( (but yay given baby 2 will be here before you know it!). Kaytlin is just the cutest thing out. So miss the fact we aren't there to have playdtaes etc.
I hope you and Jeremy are good. C & I would LOVE to skype whenever you guys can. I know life is busy and the routine in full swing. Maybe one Sunday soon?
Much much love Halls,
Ross'
xxxx
shes getting so big!! love all the cute pic updates!! And the new seat ! Diva :)
Lyns we miss you too. Just FBed you, let's set up a time to talk!!!
Keri...the new seat is just a Britax but my sister bought her the car seat over. She LOVES it... haha. She thinks she is such a big girl, especially since she can climb in all by herself. It cracks us up. I know she will love it even more when we turn her around.
Post a Comment