Friday, November 30, 2012
It's been a while...
Hello blogging world and all of those who still may follow us :-)
I first must comment on how much "blogger" has changed! WOW!!! It will take me some time getting use to this new layout, although I am sure it is great! Next, let me just say, It Has Been A Long Time since I last blogged. To be honest, it was a nice break, but I know I should update pics and a story here or there, so here is my attempt to pick this little hobby back up again. I am not promising I will post as often as I use to (2 little beauties and 1 hot man require a lot of my attention), but I will try and post pics of the girls to keep our families and friends up to date.
So here goes...
Our sweet Kaytlin- now 4 years old, has the sweetest, most empathetic and loving heart. I adore watching God already love others through her (and if I ever comment and tell her about it, she gets so embarrassed... oh it is so precious!).
Then there is our "Brookey" Brooke. Most days she has me crying because I am laughing so hard. She loves life, and loves cuddles. She is a little firecracker, but she too has such a sweet heart. (By the way... she is our curly, brown haired, hazel eyed little beauty)...
Disclaimer: If you are receiving our Christmas cards this year... sorry to ruin the pictures of us before hand!!! I tried uploading Thanksgiving pictures and I couldn't so here goes with these and hopefully I can get the other up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment