Monday, November 5, 2007

"MOVEMER"

WhAt!?! Yes...he is growing a "moustache" (more common spelling...mustache)! Can you believe it! I can bearly believe it to be honest with you. Trust me...it is growing and growing in fast. On the 1st of November he shaved clean with an actual razor and not an electircal one (so he got a very close shave), and since then no shaving. Technically he is only suppose to grow a mustache, however, he has been letting it all grow and today he got LOTS of slack for it. I think tomorrow he will shave a bit but probably still have a goatee for a little bit...we are trying to see how long he can get away with it, since just a mustache is a bit disturbing..haha


Here is a pic of him and some of the guys at the office who are also doing this.

So you ask why? It is for a charity that Mustang is participating in. This month the chairty is to raise money for Men's Depression and Testicular Cancer.

2 comments:

Colin said...

ha - I absolutely love it... I think you should go for the full handlebar tasche and get some of that wax for styling!

Anonymous said...

Keep the pics and stories coming! Every once in a while I get down time to catch up.
Jason