WOW! It is absolutely phenonmenal what the pilots at the Red Bull Air Race could actually do. I have seen pilots do 360 degree turns in their aircraft, stall out and head straight to the ground as if they were going to crash, etc. BUT this was the first time that I have actually seen them flip over. I am serious. If I had not seen it with my own eyes, I never would have believed it, but the tail literally flipped over the front. It was incredible. Not to mention how close these guys got to the water and the obstacles. They flew in between the blown up cones, flew sideways, upside down, etc....DADDY Bradford, you would have LOVED it! We were thinking of you and talking about you as we were there, wishing you were there!
By the way, one of the American's won as the 2007 Champion this year. If you want to see when/if air show will be somewhere in your area nexy year just check online. www.redbullairrace.com
As for the weekend...Jeremy was feeling much better this weekend compared to last (Last weekend he was in bed all day Saturday because he was sick) so we packed lots in! On Saturday Jeremy played golf in the morning and then we walked down to the river where the Red Bull Air Show was happening. On Sunday, we woke up for early church, then went to the Finals at the Air Show and then we left there and went to our first Aussie BBQ! It was great. It was one of our new friends birthday's and they had a bbq at their place. So much fun, chatting and getting to know new people while eating some good food (we tried grilled pumpkin for our first time..similar to a sweet potato taste). Anyway, we had a busy but fabulous weekend. Hope you enjoy some of the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment