She is just beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her! I am glad that everyone is happy and healthy! We will see y'all on our next trip! Love y'all, Heather
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is adorable! I hope that everything is going great for you two. Welcome to the world of parenthood! It is such a blessing and so rewarding!!
I am glad that everything went smoothly with the labor and delivery of your precious angel. God Bless! Enjoy every minute of it.
Congrats Halls! What a precious girl. We cannot wait to meet her and wish you every blessing during these first amazing, exhausting weeks. What a joyous, often overwhelming, time of getting to know your daughter!
Please let us know if you need anything...we are right around the corner!
9 comments:
oh.
my.
goodness.
talk about adorable.
can i have her?
oh wait, i've got my own... but what's one more, really?
i really want cuddles! (what?! i've got to wait another year?)
She is just beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her! I am glad that everyone is happy and healthy! We will see y'all on our next trip! Love y'all, Heather
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is adorable! I hope that everything is going great for you two. Welcome to the world of parenthood! It is such a blessing and so rewarding!!
I am glad that everything went smoothly with the labor and delivery of your precious angel. God Bless! Enjoy every minute of it.
Congrats Halls! What a precious girl. We cannot wait to meet her and wish you every blessing during these first amazing, exhausting weeks. What a joyous, often overwhelming, time of getting to know your daughter!
Please let us know if you need anything...we are right around the corner!
Russ, K, and Campbell
Beautiful :o)
She is beautiful! Congrats:)
She is absolutely beautiful!!! I guess she just didn't want to be born on my bday (26th), but I won't hold it against her! :) Congrats!!
Congrats!! What a beautiful baby girl. I'm so happy for you guys!
Jessica
oh my goodness she is so beautiful in this pic!! i posted mine!!
*Keri*
Post a Comment