Yesterday, J & I, were talking and we both were saying how much we missed Australia. Since we have been home, we have not really had a chance to miss Perth, until now. When we first got home we were busy, busy trying to get all settled back in, and then we were preparing for Kaytlin, then we had Kaytlin, and now we are finally having some "free time". Anyway, our closest friends in AU took these pics of us at one of our favorite spots in Perth... the South Bank (James Mitchell Park). J&I use to walk or run (or ride our bikes) through her basically daily. It was a beautiful park, very close to where we lived. These were taken about 2 weeks prior to us arriving back in H-town, so I was about 28 weeks preggers here.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Missing Australia
Yesterday, J & I, were talking and we both were saying how much we missed Australia. Since we have been home, we have not really had a chance to miss Perth, until now. When we first got home we were busy, busy trying to get all settled back in, and then we were preparing for Kaytlin, then we had Kaytlin, and now we are finally having some "free time". Anyway, our closest friends in AU took these pics of us at one of our favorite spots in Perth... the South Bank (James Mitchell Park). J&I use to walk or run (or ride our bikes) through her basically daily. It was a beautiful park, very close to where we lived. These were taken about 2 weeks prior to us arriving back in H-town, so I was about 28 weeks preggers here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay! you got them! i was beginning to get a big worried that the parcel might have got lost on its way...
so glad you're missing us... you are missing us, too, right? i have a cute story to tell you about ashlinn... planning to email you over the weekend... (because it's past midnight. oops.)
love you!
i love these pics....you guys need to take Riley to the dog park! (not hte same but could be fun, we will take Lilly and join you. Have a Merry Christmas and we will se you soon! Gota go help pack the car now... ps. I didn't know ya'll had a wii, we need to bring over some games and get to it :)
Love ya'll
Keri
Post a Comment