Well we went back to Hempstead today and tried to take some more pictures of our precious K in the beautiful bluebonnets. Unfortunately, I think that the immunizations made her feel crummy today and not yesterday. Here are some of the photos we got. We were literally there for just 10 minutes, and then we were back in the car headed home. She was just not feeling great. Although as the day went on I do think she started feeling better, hopefully tomorrow she will be back to her cheery self!
Her profile...
Funny faces..
3 comments:
You know you have a good-natured girl when you get such sweet pictures even when she doesn't feel good.
She is just gorgeous!
She is a doll! I am still trying to figure out who she looks like. She is a very good nature baby!!
Jeanae, she's so beautiful! What a precious dress. Glad to hear everything is going well!
Post a Comment