Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Kehnley!

Last weekend was a sweet, precious friend of our 2nd birthday! To be honest, I cannot believe she is TWO! I remember her parents, who we love, telling us they were pregnant, and them preparing for this precious, little baby girl, and NOW she is 2!!! We love watching the love that her parents and grandparents clothe her with. What a blessing she is to their family, as they are to her! Kehnley it is a pleasure watching you grow up, Happy Birthday!!!



It was also Kaytlin's first pool party, and SHE LOVED IT! Thanks for inviting us!!!!





2 comments:

The Blowey Bunch said...

oh how sweet you are! i am so glad you guys are in our lives! And thanks for not posting 100 pics of me in my baithing suit like SOMEBODY did on facebook lol just kidding... No but really I am so glad you are sharing our lives with us, you are such a great friend and I always look forward to time we have together, even if lately it feels like few and far between! :) Soon.... soon :)
Love ya *Keri*

The Blowey Bunch said...

ps. LOVVEEDDD Kaytlin's hat!