Well, the year J&I were engaged, he met Colin and Lynsey in Aberdeen, Scotland. They just by chance (totally God) got transferred to Houston, the day J&I were getting married, and from then on we seriously saw each other just about every Friday until J&I left for Australia. While in Houston, they got pregnant and had their first little one Kyle, and then while back in Aberdeen (they moved back about a month after we headed to Australia.. again, just by chance, not because we were leaving.. haha), they had their second Jonah (Kaytlin and Jonah are about 2 months apart). Both boys are such joys to be around!
C&L are a true gift from the Lord. J&I do not think that we appreciated them or their friendships enough while they were here, but the Lord has allowed our friendship to sustain even while we are thousands of miles apart. C&L (and the boys) are our friends, but more importantly they are our family. J&I truly believe that God has blessed us with this lifelong friendship so we can learn from, pray for, and love on one another. They just get us better than anyone else ever has, and we get them (or at least we think we do.. haha). We truly from the bottom of our hearts, love you guys. Thanks for coming and staying with us, we had a fabulous time and you truly were the easiest guests ever!
See you on your side of the globe in July! We cannot wait!!!!!!!!
P.S. They also went to Kristin for family pics, and she did a fabulous job with them as well. You should go to her photography website (link to it on the right hand side of our blog) and see their photos.. another AMAZING JOB! If you have not had family pictures in a bit, you should contact Kristin!!! She is SO reasonable (in fact I would say very inexpensive) and you get great photos!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment