Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our Newest Blessing!

Real quick, I have not scanned the pics yet, but...

WE are THRILLED to announce Kaytlin is going to be a big sister. The "big" day is August 26, 2010 :-) What is crazy to think is K was due November 26 (but came the 27) so we shall see what this one decides to do. I will hopefully update blog with pics before the end of the weekend.

Thank you for all your prayers and support!

5 comments:

Hollie said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I was seriously logging in today to see if there was news. I just had a feeling it would come soon!!!!

The Reeves bunch said...

Congratulations!! #2 is so fun!

Lynsey said...

we are just thrilled with this wonderful news. God continues to be soo good. Be assured of our love and prayers.

love youz all.
ross'
xxxx

Trent and Dana said...

That is so awesome!!! Congrats!!

Ashley Smith said...

Woohoo!! Congrats on the wonderful news. May God bless you with a healthy and happy pregnancy.