
Last night my sister called me concerned about her precious 6.5 month old baby girl, Ava. She had a fever, cough and was breathing very rapidly. She had spoken with the doctor and they suggested (since it was past 5 p.m.) she take Ava to an Urgent Care Center or an ER. SInce several of my friends have had not the greatest experience at an Urgent Care Center, I suggested she call my brother first and talk to him (he is a Dr.) and then if things worsen take her to the ER. I received a call from a very scared sister around 8:30 last night informing me she was waiting in the Pediatric ER. They ended up doing chest x-rays, testing Ava for RSV, putting tubes down Ava's nose to suction all the mucus out, giving her several breathing treatments, and giving her some meds through an IV. Just as the doctor's had suspected she had RSV, but luckily it had not made it to her lungs yet. She stayed in the hospital for several hours, but finally made it home with medication around 1 a.m. Please continue to lift my precious niece, Ava, up in prayers as she gets over all of this! THANK YOU!
1 comment:
Oh, God bless sweet Ava. I will be praying that the Lord heal her sick little body VERY quickly. Cooper had RSV this time last year and it was awful. I know how scared your sister and her husband must have been.
Post a Comment