Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kaytlin turns 2!!!


I cannot believe Kaytlin is already 2. My lil' blonde hair, blue eyed, sweet baby girl, melts my heart every day. She comes up with the funnest things and some of the most intelligent things (she constantly amazes, J&I). She is a constant ball of energy. Always conscious of those around her, and wanting for them to have fun, and be apart. She LOVES singing (some of her fav's are: The B-I-B-L-E, Jesus Loves Me, Father Abraham (all time fav), Twinkle twinkle, ABC's (of course), she loves playing outside, having tea parties, playing in her play kitchen, taking care of her babies, and shopping (what can I say... she is ALL girl!). We adore you precious Kaytlin, thank you making us smile constantly!

We held Kaytlin's second birthday at a kid's play gym called Little Gym. Kaytlin always loves going to parties here, so I thought it would be perfect! The theme was cupcakes (Kaytlin, loves cupcakes and it was fun to play hard and then decorate cupcakes. As party favor's the kiddos got their own apron to take home :-)







No comments: