Thursday, April 14, 2011

The "Move"


KK helping Daddy put Brooke's crib together in our new place.


In November, we started just looking for a new neighborhood. Little did I realize we would be buying a new house within a few days! Jeremy at first wanted to move more into the Spring Branch area... me... not at all. Growing up in a small town, H-town is just a bit too hectic and traffic laden for me! Since we wanted to stay close to J's work, I convinced him to go west :-) Our friend, who is also a realtor told us about a great neighborhood, and we fell in love with it immediately! There was a builder in the neighborhood that we already liked and they just happened to have several spec homes they were trying to sell. We were just looking at them, thinking we would build and Jeremy really began to fall for our house. He was sold... but I was not at first. In my opinion it was too big (I like smaller houses)...he told me to pray about it and that night I did (although I have to admit, I went into the prayer with my mind set, no,no no...). Funny how God can totally change your heart and mind. That next morning, I came to terms that this is what God had for us and there was no doubt. We put our offer in and moved in, in December. We love, love, love our new neighborhood...miss friends from our other neighborhood, but we love our new place :-)

No comments: