WOW! Overwhelming just starts to begin to explain how our life has been the past few weeks. Not so overwhelming that we are at a breaking point, but overwhelming in all the decisions that we have had to make so quickly. The best part about it all, we have had such a resounding peace from the Lord about every decision. We can see and most importantly feel God's hand in this entire process. We praise Him and give Him all the glory!
Last week, I headed over to London for the house hunt. London was just how I remembered it from our trip in 2004-I just loved it! I remember in 2004, as Jeremy and I had just (literally 2 weeks prior) gotten engaged and how we dreamed of moving there one day. We truly never imagined it would happen. Last week, Jeremy had tons of meetings to attend, so I looked at properties for 2 days. By the end of those two days I picked my top 3-5 (I picked 3) and had Jeremy check them out. Truth be told, any of the properties that I looked at in those days we could had easily lived in and been very blessed by it... however, when I walked into the house we put an offer on, I received the feeling I had been praying I would feel- I felt at home. Again, I thank God for that and this entire process.
I just thought I would post some pics, so you have an idea of where we would be living. Today, the movers are beginning their process of moving us... more pics and details to come soon :-)
The front has the British influence that I definitely wanted, while the inside is very modern. I do not want to post too many pictures, as the owners as still in and it is all their furniture (I would not want someone to do that to me), so here are some outside views and kitchen views :-)



1 comment:
looks so pretty! the girls and yall will love that!! Gods blessings are all over it!
Post a Comment