Sunday, October 6, 2013

August/September

Our August and September were busy to say the least. Minus traveling, having several different guests bless us with time together, we got to celebrate 2 very special people and their birthday's, our two littles started school and all their activities (which I now believe the saying... the older they get the busier you get- wow!), we have had lots of time in London and the UK exploring.


In the UK, you must be enrolled in full time school a year earlier than the States- imagine my shock, sadness and heartache once I realized this. It was a hard May/June when I came to that realization, only because I am selfish and love having KK around. She is attending an international school, based on American curriculum and I have to admit, it is amazing. They do such fun things, and for Pre-K it is all about learning through play, which is ideal. She is loving it!


B attends a nursery (similar to what we would call a Montessori in the States) 3 mornings a week, and she is loving it as well.


We also managed to get to see Buckingham Palace in September and really enjoyed our tour. The palace is only open to the public in August and September, when the Queen is on her holiday in Scotland. You are not allowed in the majority of the Palace, only the State Rooms, and the picture gallery, plus no photo's of the inside :-( I completely understand that rule, but I so wish we could had taken some pics. It was exquisite. Everything that you could imagine... glamorous, regal and gorgeous. A definite must if you are ever around the UK in August or September.



Then here is a photo drop of some fun pics of our silly loves, fun with friends and well our life here, enjoy!

No comments: