The London Eye has been on our to do list since we found out we were moving to the UK. We had been told by so many people to do the Eye at night, as the views are spectacular. Last year when we arrived, we knew Brooke was too young to remember it or be excited about it. Since we are unsure how long our stay will be here, we decided to go ahead and check this one off our list a few weekends ago, when the sky's were clear, and summer crowds had not arrived yet. :) I have to admit, I thought it would be lame and that we would be bored, but that was not the case at all. The views were spectacular and we wished the ride would had been longer!!!
Here are just some of our photo's from that night... I know there are a lot, sorry! I promise we sadly have so much more-but seriously, a night London Eye Ride is now on my 'must do' list for guests coming this way!



No comments:
Post a Comment