Friday, November 14, 2008

38 Week Update



WOOOOOHHHHHHH Belly :-)

Yes, can you believe how far my skin has stretched! Miss Kaytlin continues to grow and grow. She is also still very active (especially if I am still or after I eat).

Well, I had hoped to have an update for you BUT literally on my way to my OB appointment, her office called and she had gotten called into an emergency surgery, so I had to reschedule for next Tuesday morning. Hopefully I will have an update then!

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

imagine your update is...she's here!!!!!!!!! eeekkkk!! i have 10 weeks to go, Kyle is keeping me busy, hard going with pubic symphysis pain...hmmm. Travis was at ours for lunch...it was lovely :o). When can we call? Anytime? Is it just cell phones you have? Maybe we cld call at Jeremeys mum and dads house so we can use our cheap rate? LOve you mama to be. We're thinking of you so much right now.