Monday, November 3, 2008

The Nursery

My amazing sister came into town this weekend (while Jeremy was away hunting) and completely decorated our nursery and got us organized. Here are a couple of quick snap shots I took... we are still waiting on our chair to arrive (it should be here in the next 2 weeks) and for the curtains to come in (they are due in this week). I forgot to grab some shots of our closet as well, but I can do that when the nursery is completely finished. I am so grateful to my sister and ALL of her help, I am not sure what I would have done without her (besides not be ready :-)

I also have to say thank you for Keri for picking out our wall color, Jeremy and I love it, and to my amazing husband Jeremy for painting, not one color (the first color we were not a fan of), but 2 colors. He did a fabulous job and I cannot thank him enough! I love you baby!

Kaytlin's bookcase with all kind of goodies from everyone. I wish I would had closed the bedroom door because the cute "measuring tape" for her height is behind it (next time I will do that):

The view from a bit behind the doorway:

Kaytlin's bed and once we get the curtains, I will post pictures of those :-)

Changing table/dresser :-)

Under the pictures is where the chair will go (the door in the photo is to her closet):


P.S. In the pictures the furniture comes out almost black, but it is more of an expresso (dark brown) color... plus the wall color looks a bit different in person, but hey, you get the idea :-)

5 comments:

The Reeves bunch said...

So Cute.. I can't wait to see pictures of your new arrival in a couple of weeks.

Lynsey said...

i love it! so much fun! even your wedding shower cake matches her room....eekkk only a few more weeks to go! can you believe it? you look fantastic in your wedding shower pics. can you email your new contact details :o) love you all xxx

Jessica Frey Photography said...

So precious! You two are going to be amazing parents, and are quite the decorators! Congrats and good luck this month! :)

Katie and Chip said...

Hey Guys!

Love the nursery, it is so cute. We can’t believe you only have a few weeks to go…so exciting! Jeanae, you look so fantastic in your pictures. Hope you all are doing well and can’t wait to see pictures of the little one!!

Katie & Chip

The Blowey Bunch said...

wow the nursery looks amazing! love the color too.. thanks for the shout out... I am working on Kehnley's room this weekend actually... I am not happy with it yet!