
This weekend was Kaytlin's Baby Dedication at church, so some family came in. Unfortunately, she just was not herself. I thought she might just be going through a new stage because she is about to be 3 months old, but I am realizing that she definitely had a touch of what Jeremy and I had the last two weeks. Funny thing is, we really did not realize she was sick (does that tell you how easy my baby is!). Seriously! I mean she was not as smiley and talkative as she normally is, but again, I just thought it was a "new stage". I will admit that she did fuss and cry more this past weekend than she has in her entire life, but even then I would not say that anybody would had called her a "fussy" baby... I am truly blessed to have such an easy baby... but I now feel horrible that I was trying so hard to get her to stay awake, smile and talk when she was just not feeling well. Luckily, today she is already so much back to normal! Smiling and giggling and talking... MY baby is BACK :-)
Kaytlin with mommy

Kaytlin with daddy

Kaytlin with her Great Aunt Judy

Kaytlin with her Aunt Jennifer

2 comments:
She is so pretty. I feel the need to comment on all new blogs you post....she's simply adorable. will send pics of my boys soon :o) xxxx
Your daughter is so beautiful. I hope she is feeling better. You cut your hair. It looks good in the pic. I hate that I missed Sunday, but sick babies keep you at home! See ya soon.
Post a Comment