Why is it that I am 27 years old and I still have bad hair cutting horror stories. You would think that by now, I would learn to stick with people I know do a good job! So.... today I went to get a haircut because I have not had a chance to since Kaytlin was born. I knew the girl who normally cuts my hair would not be there but I thought, I just want about 2-3 inches off, anyone can do that... right?!?! WRONG! Instead I got a whole new haircut without even asking for it! In fact, I asked for her to cut it to where it was just below the shoulders with a small layer right at my shoulder (so about an inch difference).... what did I get... well layers EVERYWHERE (and with fine hair like mine... that is not good), and well it is SOOOO short. It took the hair stylist 30 minutes just to style it... I have a 3 month old baby, do you really think I will spend that styling my hair? In fact, when I sat down I made a point to say I have a baby and spend maybe 5 minutes on my hair and that include blow drying it, so I do not want a lot of layers (apparently that was not clear enough)! To make matters worse, you have to pay for a haircut you do not want and TIP... why do hair stylist insist on giving you a hair cut you did not want OR ask for? Why do I feel the need to be nice and say thank you and it looks nice (given it is a good hair cut, just not on me)... WHY... WHY... WHY!
Sorry to vent, I am just frustrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment