Friday, February 27, 2009

3rd Monthiversary


Can it be?!?! Our baby girl is 3 months old today!

So what is new with her in the past month? Well... she has had her first true... long giggle/laugh. She is almost rolling from back to tummy (she gets on her side and then stops). During tummy time, she finds ways to move herself from side to side and she is making TONS of new noises and sounds...

Oh... She had perfected the art of rubbing off her hair :-) If you look in this picture, you will see hair on top, a line of no hair and then more hair down toward her neck... Silly girl!







(Sorry for all the bottom shots... she has just had lots on it lately :-)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy 3 months to Kaytlin!

You should so stop by, we would love to see the three of you! Actually, we know what street you guys live on but not which house, so on a walk one day I was trying to guess and Russ told me it was probably not a good idea to knock on somebody's door to see if you lived there!

I only work a few days a week, so Campbell and I were thinking the four of us should get together or have lunch one day!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 month birthday Kaytlin! I love your diaper cover, that is so cute!

Lynsey said...

She's getting so big! I loved the pics of her dedication she looked beautiful in her dress. Your hair is v nice - i like a lot!

Know that we pray the same prayers for Kaytlin as we do our boys - may they come to know Jesus!

love you 3!
xxx