It is going to be absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to choose a favorite!!! Kristin who did our family portraits gave us the CD of pictures today and I cannot even begin to tell you the number of times I have already looked at the pictures. We all LOVE them and we are so impressed by her ability to take such AMAZING photographs! We are seriously going to have these pictures plastered all throughout our house because we LOVE all of the pictures SO much! She is absolutely incredible and has a true gift for photography and capturing sweet, precious moments that are priceless. I have posted a slideshow of the pictures. I hope enjoy them as much as we do and will! Thank you so much Kristin for taking these pictures. You are so talented and we are so excited to see you use your God given gifts! (I still think we need to be "grandfathered in" so that when you are famous I can call and still get pics made :-)



7 comments:
Ok, I love these pictures! Kristin does a wonderful job!! But when you have such beautiful subjects, how can you go wrong. I think my favorite one is where all of your feet are together. Kaytlin is truly precious! Congratulations, I can't wait to meet her at Charlotte's wedding.
Jeanae, that baby of yours is STUNNING! She is so happy and so loved...you can see it all over her face. Kristin did a beautiful job capturing your precious family's love for eachother. Those pics are truly keepsakes. Can't wait to see you all again. xoxo
hey girl, they look so great! I think the blowey's will have to get in on that action! I love the ones of you looking and laughing at her, you look gorgeous girl.. oh and the onea of you guys walking holding hands! awesome , love ya!
*K*
GREAT pictures!!! You will enjoy these pics forever! Great job, Kristin!!
the pictures are wonderful! :) Miss you!
Those are really cute. This Kristin girl is really talented. Did you say she goes to BCBC?
That's a great mother's day present. You are beautiful! I'm hoping to get some done when Maddi is a little older. Being the photographer, I never get ones of all of us.
They are fabulous, I think it is hard to pick a favorite!
Post a Comment