Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Sneak Peak



For Mother's Day, I told Jeremy that ALL I wanted was a family portrait and I GOT IT!!! I LOVE pictures and I love keepsake's like family portraits. Jeremy's High School friend Kristin just started her own Photography business and she is absolutely AMAZING (you should check out her amazing pictures on the right hand side of our blog there is a link to her site). Her pictures tend to capture the "moment" and I LOVE that. She took our pictures about a week ago and of course I cannot wait to get them. She is quite the busy lady, so she sent some "preview" photos for us to admire (and trust me we are! J&I sent them to our family and now we are all about showing them to the world on our blog. Here is the sneak peak we got to see... now I just cannot wait to see all the pictures. We love these! I do wish I would had brought more outfits for Kaytlin, since the collar on this dress kept going up like a clown collar... oh well, I will know for next time (a first time mom mistake! I did not even think about something like that.).

J&I were cracking up in the family portrait because Kaytlin's Auntie Charlotte was there to help us get her to smile and I think this was when Charlotte was singing her ABC's and little Miss K was cracking up (she LOVES her ABC's).

3 comments:

Angela said...

Brilliant! I love these pics and cannot wait to see more of them on K's blog! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift, and what an incredibly beautiful little lady!

Katie and Chip said...

Hi Jeanae! These photos are amazing. You three look so good! Sounds like you all are doing great and staying super busy! Hope you are having (or had) a great time with your UK friends.

Becky said...

Oh my goodness - so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of them!