
Once upon a time... a little girl had a dream that she would marry a man as handsome as a prince, as sweet as her daddy, and well more devoted to Christ than one can put into words. If only I knew that dream would be shattered with a man more amazing than a dream or any words could possibly describe.
Jeremy and I met April of 1999, became best friends throughout the next 4-5 years, developing separate crushes that neither was willing to admit to, until Jan 1 2004 when we both gave in. On Nov 5, 2004 he surprised me by flying from Scotland to Houston to propose and on September 10, 2005 he made me the happiest woman on earth by calling me his bride. I praise God daily for such a Christ-centered man. For a man more in love with others than himself. For a man always trying to find the best in people. I could go on and on. He is an inspiration, a wonderful father, a lover and follower of Christ. He is my husband. My best friend and the best daddy any little girl could ever want or ask for. Thank you Lord for my wonderful husband and for the past 4 years we have been able to spend together. We cannot wait to see what you have in store for us in the future.
2 comments:
that was so sweet! You are perfect for each other! Love ya'll!
*Keri*
hey missy j!
now i know how you feel checking my blog and there are zer0 updates! hope that you're all doing well. post some pics and i'll try and do the same.
can we skype next week. I'm good for tuesday. does that work for you?
love you friend
xxx
Post a Comment