Tuesday, September 1, 2009

9th Monthiversary


Kaytlin is 9 months old!!!!!!!! She is a mover and goer! She is crawling EVERYWHERE (as you can see from the photo), pulling up on everything, and loving and laughing more than I could ever describe. We just adore her! She is saying "ba" for ball and "h" for hi with a little wave. It is SO cute! She is eating everything I put in front of her from spinach, to broccoli, to mac & cheese :-) of course.

Plus we are finally back to our 7 to 7 schedule. After getting back from Scotland it was a struggle to get her to recognize days and nights without any waking, but we are back to it :-)



OH! I almost forgot... SHE JUST got her first tooth on August 30th! Bottom LEFT, and we can see the bottom right. We also had her 9 month check up and she is growing well (28 inches long) and weighs just over 18 pounds. She is in the 75% across the board.

What an incredible 9 months it has been so far!

2 comments:

Anna said...

naaaw, she's so adorable - i know i say it all the time, but i can't wait to meet her! i'm quietly freaking out about the whole long-flights-and-jet-lag thing with the girls! eeek!

Trent and Dana said...

Oh, goodness, if K is 9 months old, that means I have less than 3 months until I am 30!! AAGGHHHH!!!