Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Leila!!!


We have a very sweet and loving friend from our music class that we just adore, Miss Leila (and her momma Melissa). She was so sweet to invite us to her birthday party, at Little Gym and K just LOVED it. To be honest, I was wondering what K&I would do next year not only for her birthday but for her and I to hang out and just her and I do together (since lil' sis will be here late August), and since she loved Little Gym so much, I was convinced that is what we are doing :-) So.... Little Gym, watch out!!! K will be on her way to you soon! Here she is enjoying her little self.


WOW, Kaytlin, Look at you!!!



Look at ME, mommy!



I'm a natural!


FUN!!


Weeeeeeee!



Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... I love this place!

2 comments:

The Reeves bunch said...

She is adorable in that outfit! Jeanae you look so cute!

Katie and Chip said...

YAY – lots of updates! Can’t believe how big Kaytlin is getting. She is SO cute and Jeanae, you look fabulous! Where are you hiding that baby?!? :) Hope you are feeling good and keep the updates coming!