


So Far...
- NO name... we honestly just cannot decide. We do have a list, so that is a plus and we are narrowing it down slowly, so hopefully soon, she will have a name. At this point we are calling her Deuce, and Princess #2.
- We have her bedding. This was hard for me. I really wanted to do a hot pink and black room, but I could not find anything that I was crazy about for a reasonable price. Finally, we decided to leave the furniture we had bought K in the nursery (the crib converts so it was meant to follow her through to whenever it wore out), and then we bought K new furniture (the furniture we had actually found for the new baby). I honestly cried through this process (I know probably hormones), but it was hard for me. I had imagined K would always have that furniture, and I do not want Princess #2 to think she will always get hand me downs, but I knew if I wanted to be a good servants of the money the Lord has provided us with I could not buy the $800 bedding I wanted just so she could have a pink and black room. Anyway, we ended up liking and buying some bedding. I am determined to make her nursery look as different as possible to K's even though the colors are similar (K's was mainly pale pink and white, with brown touches here and there), this one is cream, and a mauve pink with brown.
-K, is getting ready for lil' sissy as well. She constantly comes to my tummy and kisses and kisses it. I think she will make the most wonderful big sister. She is soooo loving, helpful and adores having others around (especially babies), so I cannot wait for them to meet!
No comments:
Post a Comment