Monday, October 8, 2007

The Chocolate Factory...

Margaret River is by far one of my favorite areas thus far in Australia (as I am sure you can tell by all the picures below). However, I have not told you about one of my favorite places.. The Maragret River Chocolate Factory (sorry the pic would not load). If you know my love for chocolate then you will know why I love this factory. Everything inside is about chocolate...YUM! Of course, I had to buy a cook book, chocolate and some other things. We also got the most amazing hot chocolate I have ever tried (Lynsey, you would love it).



Later that day, we went on a walk through the bush down a trail that had a lookout. Here, Jeremy and I also saw some whales. We did not see much, just them blowing air and water, and their tales coming out of the water. We are planning on going on a boat that takes you up and personal with the huge mammals.

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

soooo cool! you're doing a lot! maybe i can try som of that hot choc if we come visit!! missing you both. we leave thurs! yikes! love youzxx