Tuesday, September 2, 2008

28 Weeks


Well, we are officially now in the 3rd TRIMESTER! WOW! We cannot believe it. Here is my bi-weekly photo (please excuse the drawstrings on my shorts, we were exhausted and my yoga pants that I normally wear were already packed), and a quick update:

I am doing really well, just growing and growing :-)

Our baby girl continues to grow and develop as well. All the books and things say that she is about 2.5 pounds and around 15 inches long. She moves around all the time, and has her daily little hiccups :-) We love watching my belly move, and feeling her move. Jeremy and I already sit in awe some time and just watch (or feel) my belly... just imagine how it will be when she is here.

We are truly blessed, and look forward for the next 12 weeks. We have gotten to a point to where we are now saying just 12 weeks until she is meant to be here (we know she could come a little early or a little late). We fly out this Saturday, and then arrive back to the States the next Saturday (we have a stop/little vacation to break up the flight), so please pray for safe traveling for all 3 of us!!!

1 comment:

The Reeves bunch said...

Safe travels! I know that you are excited to get home, but at the same time will miss Perth. I am glad to hear that your baby is doing so well. She will be here before you know it. We will be praying for safe travel for all three of you.