Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blake gets his ring... WHOOP!



One of my "little" cousin's (ok, so he is growing up) got his Aggie ring last Friday. This is such an important day for Aggie's; however, it was that much more monumental because he is the first in his immediate family to have one (his mom is a graduate of the "other" school.. for those of you who do not know the Aggie lingo, the "other" school is the University of Texas or as we lovingly refer to it t.u.). Since J&I had just arrived back in the States, he was not expecting for me to surprise him and go up to see/celebrate this day with him. We all had SO much fun! CONGRATULATIONS BLAKE!!!!







OH! Did I mention, you "dunk" your ring as a part of the celebration. You can dunk it in whatever you would like. Blake chose his mother's banana pudding, and I have to admit it was the best banana pudding I have ever had!


No comments: