Friday, September 19, 2008

30 Weeks and WE'RE HOME!!!


Here is my 30 week picture:-) I am growing fast these days. It is hard to believe that we just have 10 weeks to go (give or take). We also are back in Houston, and had our first doctor's appointment with the doctor that will be delivering our our precious baby girl. We really like the doctor and she is SO informative. I had to go back on Thursday for some testing and then now I start having appointments every 2 weeks! It is hard to believe.

We have also announced her name!!!! Drum roll please.......................................... Our little girl's name is: Miss Kaytlin Elizabeth Hall.

How we came up with the name: Well, we wanted for her name to have significance from both sides of the family, so....

Kaytlin is after Jeremy's mom who's middle name is Kay

and

Elizabeth is from my family.... prior to being adopted (so up until I was a month old while living at the adoption agency) my name was Elizabeth, my sister's middle name is Elizabeth, my Aunt's name is Elizabeth, my Grandmother's name (on my Dad's side) was Elizabeth.... so is obviously Elizabeth is very prominent on my side of the family.

Update on Hurricane Ike... Houston is slowing but surely getting back to normal :-) Currently over 50% of the city is still without power, and evidence of the Hurricane is still everywhere, but over all we have all been so blessed. Please just continue to pray for those that lost loved ones, their houses, and those struggling because of damages to their homes, etc.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!

Brian and Kyndra said...

I am so glad you guys made it home safely!!

RCW said...

Welcome home!!! Your belly won't get in the way of a big ole hug from us!!!

Kristin said...

Love the name! We are ecstatic you are back and can't wait to see you!

The Reeves bunch said...

Glad that you guys made it back to Houston safely! You are looking so cute!! I love the name that you guys chose. Enjoy these next couple of weeks because she will be here before you know it.

Lynsey said...

Precious friends! We really think you shld be here but oh well! her name is beautiful! It will go well with Ross hee hee ;o)!!!!! You look fantastic...I need to send a pic of me (now 22 weeks). I'm in a whirwind of toddlerhood though and have paid so little attention to this pregnancy...but wee ross is making their presence known with LOTS of kicks...esp when kyle is carried on my bump! oh...cld go on, it's a sign that a phone call is way overdue! Love all 3 of you, from all 4 of us!!! xxxxx

Jessica Frey Photography said...

Welcome home!! I'm so glad you had a safe journey. We'll keep you guys in our prayers with your last few months! Great name by the way, she's going to be a lucky girl to have you two as parents.
Gig'em!
Jessica