Check out our little Miss Kaytlin! The first photo's are pictures of when Jeremy and Kaytlin were in the hospital. Jeremy is the one on the right (Justin is on the left)

Now compare Kaytlin to her daddy (keep in mind that Kaytlin was 3 pounds more at birth than Jeremy)...

Their 3 month portraits... side by side.
Striking resemblance, don't you think?
3 comments:
Wow, there is definitely no mistaking who her daddy is...
Wow! Jess and Abigial were like that too. I love it when they look just like their dad. Jeremy and Kaitlyn definitely belong to each other. It will be fun to see if the trend continues as she gets older.
Jeanae-
My husband and I used to go to Bear Creek, back when you and Jeremy had first started going and we were all in one class together. I saw you on Terry Doyle's Facebook. Your baby is too cute!!!
Jennifer
Post a Comment