On St. Patrick's Day, Kaytlin made sure to wear her green so that she did not get any pinches :-)
Our Little Miss "Hollywood"
I bought these sunglasses for her so that when we go on walks she would not have to squint so much... We thought she looked pretty adorable!
The tiny hinney that we love so!
4 comments:
aaaaw, she's so cute...
you know, i never knew about the pinch thing...
can't wait to see you! it's getting closer and closer! will email you soon - with photos from imogen's birthday yesterday! :D
~a
Cute pictures. I am still trying to figure out who she looks like. I love the bow! Madison never would wear a bow.
Hello,
Your baby girl is just beautiful! Ash shared your blog with me, and I love watching your little angel grow. God is so good and has blessed your little one with wonderful parents! I see a lot of Jeremy in her little face!!! May God bless you all. Love, Michele Klepac
she is so precious! a beauty like her mamma!! Thanks for coming last night even though i didn't get to see you I got your text and that was so encouraging!
Love ya! *Keri*
Post a Comment