At our church we have a Ladies Delight Dinner. Women from the church sign up to host a table and then they decorate their table, so all the tables have different themes and are a lot of fun to go around and look at. Then some of the men of the church serve the women the catered food and finally we have a speaker come and talk to us. Jeanette Cliff-George came this year and she was incredible... we laughed so hard, yet her message pierced so many of our hearts. This year I was privileged to sit at my good friend Keri's table. She is SO creative! Check out some pic's from the night...
Other tables that night...
Let's see... what else has been going on?
My brother-in-law, Michael, is working on a blind for all the kids (and being that most are girls he thought pink was the appropriate color ;-)

This has been J's life lately, as he prepares for the PE (Professional Engineering Exam)... STUDY, STUDY, STUDY! Mommy and K miss Daddy!
AND... of course, I cannot post without putting pictures of our little K up... She has been so much fun! At the beginning of last week, her and I had a "sleeping boot camp". You see at 2.5 months she was easily sleeping 6-7 hours a night. THEN I got sick and because I was so dehydrated, I was not producing milk as I should, so she was having to eat every 1.5-2 hours and therefore having to wake at night to eat since she was not getting enough in the day. I started feeling better and my supply jumped back to how it was suppose to be, and then our little one ended up getting a little touch of what I had... meaning sleeping was hard because she was not feeling well... so we had a "sleeping boot camp" and in less than a week it had worked...however, just when I was starting to semi-catch up on sleep, we had a growth spurt this week and for 2 nights and one day she was eating every 1.5-2 hours... YES, I said growth spurt... our little K, is not so little. In fact, I think she weighs about 14 pounds and she is only 3.5 months old!!!! Anyway, I am going to do our "sleeping boot camp" again starting Monday if she does not fall back into the routine... I will let you know how it goes :-)
AND finally some pics of her in her FIRST AGGIE T-SHIRT!
1 comment:
3 things...Kayter is so cute! love the pics, that blind cracks me up! sounds like something bry would do, and thanks for the shout out i am glad you came to the dinner and sat with me :) love ya!
Post a Comment