Saturday, August 14, 2010

Illinois Shout Out!

I am so behind on blogging (2 months, in fact, so I am back tracking to May to try and get caught up. I am sure I will forget a lot, but here goes)....

At the end of May/beginning of June, we flew up to Illinois to see Jeremy's cousin, Kelsey graduate from High School and to visit everyone else up there. We had a really good time. Unfortunately, Kaytlin got a head cold just prior to us going up there, and I think with the pressure in the plane, she ended up getting her first ear infection. WOW, that was not fun. As a parent your heart aches because of course it is the middle of night when it happens to really get bad, then none of the dr's up there would see us just for one time, so we took her to an Urgent Care Center, and they luckily gave us some meds to get her all back to her normal, sweet, content self.

Anyway, overall (besides K being sick), we had a fabulous time and wish we got to see Kaytlin's Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa more often, along with everyone else up there.

The boys trying to help grandma and grandpa out with a little house "spring" cleaning.

Grandpa

K&I enjoying the outside, while swinging in the chair.


K getting a little mommy lovin' tickles.


The cousins.. Jeremy, K and Kels. Kelsey was so sweet and took K one day to feed the fish, and look at ducks and hang out. KK loved it! I also think that Kels now a friend for life.


Jeremy, K, Kelsey and I at Kels' Graduation Party.


K is never short of attention. She loves her Aunt Libby and Uncle Travis and relishes in all the attention they give her.


KK loved ALL the attention that she got from Cousins Kate and Kelsey. She just adored them.


The Graduate, Miss Kelsey Meyer.. Congratulations girl!!!!


Kelsey had ballons that Kaytlin LOVED playing with. She hammed it up for everyone.


No comments: