Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Garson Farms

Our first week in our new home, I knew I could not keep the girls home all day long every day until I felt organized, so one of our very good friends took us to a "farm" that you can go starting in May to pick fresh fruit and veg, it has a cafe, small market, and a huge store that sells everything you can imagine. The day we went they had a petting zoo for little ones and the girls loved it!


We have also kept busy baking- if you know us, you know we love to bake or cook! The girls and I on a regular basis in H-town would bake and just give friends and family the food- so we are continuing that here. Their first choice were M&M cookies that we shared with neighbor's and Jeremy's work mates. Then last week Maddie came over and helped us back black bottom cupcakes (mmmmm). We have also become quite the scone bakers as well. It is fun to bake with these cuties and their friends! Plus we then get to enjoy them afterwards too :-)

No comments: