Wooo Hoooo... 26 weeks and as my doctor says I am still normal and boring (but trust me I think that is FABULOUS... as I have learned from the Hall's, No news is good news!). We had our last (or we hope it is, unless some unforeseen complication comes up) appointment today with our Aussie doctor. Blood pressure, weight, and everything is looking really good. We got a sneak peak at her today and she is still in the breached position but she still has plenty of time to turn.
A quick update on us:
We just have 2.5 weeks left in Perth (so 3.5 weeks before we touch down in Houston). We are super excited about getting home, but so sad to be leaving such a beautiful city, and the life that we have here (very s-l-o-w paced). God has taught and blessed us so much this year which makes it that much harder to leave.
We have lots going on in our time left, but that is what happens when you are moving from country to country :-) Jeremy is really busy at work, while I am home trying to tie up all loose ends, picking up last minute items, and preparing for the movers.
I will do my best to keep our blog updated in the coming weeks...
Below are some prayer requests:
- Please continue to pray that our little girl continues to stay healthy and grow as we are less than 100 days out from our due date!!!
- Please continue to pray for no complications, especially while we are traveling home (from Sept. 6-13th).
- Please just pray for all the logistics just to fall into place as we are preparing for home (car, apartment, things at home, vacation details, etc).
Thank you for all your prayer, care and love! We look forward to seeing all you Texans so soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment