


Justin and I thought this picture was hilarious... but it might need a bit of explaining...
All these birds had been on the beach and Justin wanted for them to fly so he could get a shot, so we sent Jeremy running after them. I am not sure if Justin got the shot he wanted but we all got a good laugh with Jeremy running around the beach flapping his arms and "cawing" like a bird.

Jeremy's hard work paid off :-) If only it was not winter, there would not be sea weed on the beach.



On our drive in this area, there are beautiful Eucalyptus trees. We stopped to get some pics, and Justin randomly took this of Jeremy. I think it was one of Justin's favorite pictures, he kept telling Jeremy that if J made a CD this could be his cover shot.. ha ha


There are some more great shots from Justin (especially of the boys), but they are bigger than 8MB so I have to figure out how to make them smaller to put them on the blog (it only allows a max of 8 MB)... give me a few days :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment