Every day I wake up, I am just amazed about how much bigger I seem from day to day. It is all very exciting! Our little girl is meant to double in weight (so from one pound to two pounds) from last week until week 27 (so after my next belly post in 2 weeks). It is funny, because I feel like I can really notice my belly expanding. I know this is normal and how everything is meant to be but I am already wondering, how is my skin going to stretch anymore?!?! I know it will be just fine, but it is just amazing.
We have also been looking into nursery furniture and bedding and all that stuff, and we have to admit, it is almost impossible to assess things properly over the internet. Jeremy's mom has helped us out so much by going to random shops that we ask her to. At this point we might just wait until we get home, so we get something we really like, which means most likely her nursery will not be ready in time (since most things take 8-12 weeks once you order them, and we are due 10 weeks after we get home). I was having a really hard time with that, but I think I have comes to terms with it, and in the end I would rather like her furniture then wish I would had bought something else for her. Who knows, we could pick a nursery collection that they have in stock (you gotta love the huge baby boutique's in Houston that actually stock what they carry! :-)
Anyway, as far as our little one is concerned, that is all that is going on right now :-) We continue to pray for a healthy little one and an uncomplicated pregnancy (especially until we get home).
2 comments:
Jeanae, you look so cute. It is an amazing miracle how your skin goes with the baby. We didnt have Madison's nursery done when she got here, but it was ok because she slept in a pack n play in our room for the first four months of her life. You may not think you have time, but you have plenty of time.
It's pretty amazing how God made our bodies isn't it?! I was always amazed at how everything grew, and then luckily went back in place :) I mean, even our organs will move aside forthe little sweetie and then, go back to their normal place! I have a few bits of advice about wha to buy what not to waste your money on...I will email you that list! You look amazing by the way, can't tell week o week if you are even growing! :) Love ya, can't wait to see you!
*Keri*
Post a Comment