Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!!

Today is my wonderful husband's 29th birthday!!! Jeremy is such a blessing. When God created him, he made a man full of love, compassion, an unbelievable desire for others to know and love Christ, and a man that lives a life full of passion. I am the most blessed woman in the world to be married to him and now for us to be starting a family.
Thank you Lord for the precious gift of Jeremy in my life and I pray that you continue to bless him today, on his birthday, and everyday!
I snapped these pictures today when we went for our daily picnic in Kings Park (I know rough life). I have to admit that we will miss these picnics once we get back to the States.




When Justin was here, we had a small little celebrate. Just dinner and cake. Here are some pictures from that night. Happy 29th Birthday Justin!

1 comment:

The Reeves bunch said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!! I hope that you have a wonderful day!! Man, 29 you are getting old!!