Sunday, March 24, 2013

Family Portraits 2013

Well, as many of you know... I ask for Family Portraits every year for Mother's Day. In fact, I don't have to ask, Jeremy already know that is what I want- so we do it. In 2012, I was determined to get my 'dream' photo's... the girls in white eyelet dresses, walking hand in hand at sunset down the beach. Sigh... just dreaming of these pictures makes me so giddy... Well, it was meant to happen, I bought the perfect dresses, and unfortunately, it never happened. So technically, I never got my pics last year. We did take some family pics around Thanksgiving, but not professionally... anyway, with that being said, we could not leave the States without taking Family Pictures. Amongst all the moving, and preparing to live in the UK, I contacted Jaime Anderson from our church who takes photos and she managed to work us in. She did a brilliant job! We LOVE every photo, it will be so hard to choose which ones to print and display in our house. Thank you Jaime!

Here are just a few ... You will also notice a few on our blog :-)



We could add tons more (seriously), but I am one tired mommy, so I am off to bed! Hope you enjoy these. Jaime did a beautiful job in our opinion.


No comments: