Monday, March 18, 2013

Our weekend begins...

First of all, did I mention we got our stroller out of our air shipment? If not, we did :-) I was so grateful for that since carrying Brooke and groceries was difficult- and gave me a major work-out every time



Jeremy and I and have had a head cold this past week/weekend. Nothing major or horrible, just annoying and enough to make you not want to go and do tons of things- yet we went ahead and took the girls all around the area we will be living in on Saturday. It is about 15 minutes from where we are staying, so we took the train, and we had our first hilarious train moment. We were waiting at one platform for our train to arrive (we were early might I add), when over the intercom they announced our train had to be delayed and they wanted all of us waiting to go to a train leaving in 1 minute... I grab the girls, threw Brooke on my hip, and grab Kaytlin's hand and we run to stairs, while Jeremy grabs our stroller and starts running up the stairs - mind you this is amongst everyone else running up the stairs as well (trains here do not wait- when the doors close, they close and if you are about to step on- sorry, you have to wait until the next one). Anyway, we run across the station, down the next stairs, and all the way down a platform - did I mention, I was wearing my wellies, which are most definitely not made for running with a child in your hands- anyway, we made it- barely. The girls thought it was so fun to race for a train, daddy and mommy were worn out... haha.

No comments: